God Bless Our Troops

Friday, June 13, 2008

On the lowcarb front:
Nothing new to report. The weight is inching down and I hope to have a good report on Sunday. I really miss doing the Biggest Loser Family thing. I am really hoping that when the next season starts, I will have some company from the family on this venture.

I've been trying to get to Sam's club to stock up on some stuff. Monday. Monday will be the day.

School is out for the summer so I am really hoping to buckle down and make some headway on this journey. Plus - Harold just called and we have HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!!!! Whoo hooo! That means I can watch YouTube and my quilting videos and all kinds of neat stuff.

On the business front:
Finally, I got my HUNTER'S soap made.
I emailed Anna a pic of the raw soap and emailed me back to tell me it looked like slimy brains. What do you think?



Here is the finished bar. Definitely looks much better. Smells just like dirt. I am naming it Hunter's Green. I don't think naming it Slimy Brains is very productive. LOL!




I can't wait until hunting season to see what hunters think of this. My husband hunts, my son hunts, my son-in-law hunts (anything that moves), my brother-in-law and nephew hunt, Kelli's dad hunts. So I should be able to get lots of feedback on my Hunter's Green soap.

I was talking to one of the teacher's today and she was telling me about an artist's co-op that I would love to join if they'll have me. It's not too far from here and from looking at the website, I don't see anyone selling the kinds of things I make. I emailed a query and hope to hear back soon.

Later . . .

God bless the troops

No comments: