God Bless Our Troops

Monday, August 4, 2008

We are back from vacation and it was a great one! Only one teeny tiny snag. I left my camera in a bathroom at the last falls we visited. Didn't notice it was missing until we got home. Now this may sound crazy, but I know that camera is going to find its way home to me.

I am really strapped for blogging time at the moment, but for today there is something I would really like you to check out, if you're of a mind to. By way of introduction, yesterday we had a surprise party for Kelli. Our niece Laura and her husband Ryan were there. They, along with our other niece, Kathlene and her husband Drew have a Christian ministry entitled "One Time Blind." Their videos may be viewed on You Tube. Here is a link which explains what they do. We are very proud of what they do! Tony, who is in the clip, is no longer with the group.



I'm not sure how much blogging time I will have this week as I am committed to helping out with vacation Bible school, and . . . I have a zillion Christmas stockings to make.


God bless the troops!

No comments: