God Bless Our Troops

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I never got on here yesterday to wish our wonderful deacon, John Cremin, a happy birthday - so here it is!

I got notice yesterday from Nationwide that our disc has gone to production. Now we wait. That time frame for getting them is October 12-20. The celebration will be on October 16. I really hope they're here by then so I can distribute them to the choir members.

I haven't gotten much done for craft shows. That will pretty much be limited to Thursdays and Fridays so I am going to have to focus on getting stuff done. I get side-tracked far too easily.

Maddie was here yesterday and Claire came to visit for a few minutes. The girls tried on the party favors from Erin's Viking Wedding.


After that, Claire helped me haul up the fall decorations and I got the house ready for Autumn.










I love Autumn!!!!

***************************************
Okay, I find this highly disturbing. In an age where God is ousted from schools and any mention of Him is considered offensive this is very scary. Oh, and some of those lyrics were borrowed from "Jesus Loves the Little Children."





*****************************************
Word of the day:
Today the Church celebrates : Our Lady of Mercy
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 9:7-9.

Herod the tetrarch heard about all that was happening, and he was greatly perplexed because some were saying, "John has been raised from the dead"; others were saying, "Elijah has appeared"; still others, "One of the ancient prophets has arisen." But Herod said, "John I beheaded. Who then is this about whom I hear such things?" And he kept trying to see him.

*******************************************

2 comments:

IdaR said...

That just makes me sick what they are teaching our children. I wonder when he is planning on claiming to be God, cause that sure seems like what he is heading for.

Sugar Bush Primitives said...

Yes, this is really scary.