God Bless Our Troops

Monday, February 15, 2010

We are finally networked. Now we just have to wait for the connection to speed up a bit. Whoohoo.

Today I move on to Candy Apple scents. I haven't made jar candles in that scent yet so I am anxious to try it.

This week's zone is the Bathroom and one other room. I will do some decluttering in the front bathroom since we are planning to remodel that this spring. The one other room will probably vary as the week goes on, but I think I will start in the exercise room. I have a lot of videos that I never watch and probably won't.

Afternoon update:
I haven't gotten downstairs to work yet. But, my soapie pop kit came today. Maddie and I made some soapie pops.


******************

Word of the day:
Monday of the Sixth week in Ordinary Time
Today the Church celebrates : St. Claude de la Colombiere, Priest (1641-1682), Sts. Faustinus and Jovita, martyrs (+ c. 121), Bl. Michał Sopoćko, Priest (1888-1975)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Mark 8:11-13.


The Pharisees came forward and began to argue with him, seeking from him a sign from heaven to test him. He sighed from the depth of his spirit and said, "Why does this generation seek a sign? Amen, I say to you, no sign will be given to this generation." Then he left them, got into the boat again, and went off to the other shore.

No comments: