God Bless Our Troops

Monday, March 1, 2010

A new week. A new month. This week. Zone 1: The Entrance, Front Porch and Dining Room (March 1 - 5) Again, my entrance is my laundry room so that is where I will be working this week. My focus is the cubby where I keep all of my music planning stuff. Today is also laundry day and bill day. And I need to call Hewlett Packard and get a new power cord for the laptop.

Update*************
Oh, my aching back. I did some major decluttering in the dungeon (but none in my zone), made 3 batches of candles, a batch of soap, 2 grungy lamps, 1 battery tealight lamp, 1 grubby electric lamp,2 Christmas stockings, and 2 loads of laundry. I'll pay bills tomorrow. Time to kick back and wait for Hoarders to come on.

*******************
Word of the day:
Monday of the Second week of Lent
Today the Church celebrates : St. Albinus, Bishop (+ 550), St David, Bishop (+ 561)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 6:36-38.


Be merciful, just as (also) your Father is merciful. Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you."

*******************

No comments: