Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Monday, April 26, 2010

First of all, Happy Birthday to my baby sister Nancy who is 48 today!

We had a terrific craft show this past weekend. The Syrup Festival craft show funds the supplies for our fall craft shows so it's a biggie for us. We have a lot of loyal customers whom we really appreciate. I have completed the inventory of my stuff. We sold all but 4 boxes of fudge, which I think is great considering we were within spitting distance of Nolie's Fudge. Nolie's fudge looks awesome. If I didn't have a sugar problem I would have loved to try some. Our fudge is just basic flavors and we bring it because we have some really loyal customers who knew me when I worked at the school.  I used to bring fudge in for the kids and now they seek us out. But Nolie's fudge comes in all kinds of wonderful flavors. I saw a girl eating a piece of the peanut butter cheesecake flavor and it looked yummy!! Take a look at their website Nolie's Homemade Fudge and you'll see what I mean. 

The list of things I have to do today is humongous so I had better get started.
I have 2 batches of soap to make to finish up our donation to Girls on the Run. I have much cleaning to do. Madison is here today. I have a Vigil service tonight so I need to do song sheets and worship aides. I have my usual bills, laundry, and zone work to do. And I have a couple of Christmas stockings that need to be made. There's other stuff on the list, but that's if I have time.


Gotta go!

No comments: