God Bless Our Troops

Monday, April 26, 2010

First of all, Happy Birthday to my baby sister Nancy who is 48 today!

We had a terrific craft show this past weekend. The Syrup Festival craft show funds the supplies for our fall craft shows so it's a biggie for us. We have a lot of loyal customers whom we really appreciate. I have completed the inventory of my stuff. We sold all but 4 boxes of fudge, which I think is great considering we were within spitting distance of Nolie's Fudge. Nolie's fudge looks awesome. If I didn't have a sugar problem I would have loved to try some. Our fudge is just basic flavors and we bring it because we have some really loyal customers who knew me when I worked at the school.  I used to bring fudge in for the kids and now they seek us out. But Nolie's fudge comes in all kinds of wonderful flavors. I saw a girl eating a piece of the peanut butter cheesecake flavor and it looked yummy!! Take a look at their website Nolie's Homemade Fudge and you'll see what I mean. 

The list of things I have to do today is humongous so I had better get started.
I have 2 batches of soap to make to finish up our donation to Girls on the Run. I have much cleaning to do. Madison is here today. I have a Vigil service tonight so I need to do song sheets and worship aides. I have my usual bills, laundry, and zone work to do. And I have a couple of Christmas stockings that need to be made. There's other stuff on the list, but that's if I have time.


Gotta go!

No comments: