God Bless Our Troops

Monday, May 10, 2010

Yesterday did get very much better. I'm always a little melancholy on Mother's day.

In the evening we went to Tony's for a banana split. A HUGE banana split. We brought quite a bit of it home.

Saturday our pastor announced that he is being transferred this summer. Our new pastor will be Fr. David Jenuwine who was ordained last summer.

I have decided that Monday nights are going to be my official quilting nights. I haven't quilted in over 6 months. I have not been a very good time manager. I have the time, I just need to manage it better.

Today I will be making Oatmeal soap and packaging up the Candy Apple soap. This week's zone is the kitchen so I will be working in there this week. The fridge needs cleaning so the timing is good.

Madison is here today and she is being a little chatterbox.
*****************************

Word of the day:
Monday of the Sixth week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St Comgall, St Jozef Damian De Veuster, Priest (1840-1889)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 15:26-27.16:1-4.


When the Advocate comes whom I will send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth that proceeds from the Father, he will testify to me. And you also testify, because you have been with me from the beginning. I have told you this so that you may not fall away. They will expel you from the synagogues; in fact, the hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he is offering worship to God. They will do this because they have not known either the Father or me. I have told you this so that when their hour comes you may remember that I told you. "I did not tell you this from the beginning, because I was with you.

No comments: