God Bless Our Troops

Sunday, May 2, 2010

*****************************

Word of the day:
Fifth Sunday of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St. Athanasius, Bishop & Doctor of the Church (+ 373)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 13:31-33.34-35.

When Judas had left them, Jesus said, "Now is the Son of Man glorified, and God is glorified in him. (If God is glorified in him,) God will also glorify him in himself, and he will glorify him at once. My children, I will be with you only a little while longer. You will look for me, and as I told the Jews, 'Where I go you cannot come,' so now I say it to you. I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another. This is how all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."

No comments: