God Bless Our Troops

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today would have been my mother's 76th birthday. She was 32 when she died - and it still seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday, Mama!


I made a batch of peppermint soap on Monday so that should be cured by the time of our first Christmas shows in November. I've also been grunging jars and making Harvest Home Candles. I think I need to wick down on the Harvest Home because they are smoking a bit. Guess I'll be keeping those for me. Darn! LOL!

And little Miss Maddie has some new moves!



 

Word of the day:
Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel, and Saint Raphael, archangels - Feast
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 1:47-51.


Gospel Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward him and said of him, "Here is a true child of Israel. There is no duplicity in him." Nathanael said to him, "How do you know me?" Jesus answered and said to him, "Before Philip called you, I saw you under the fig tree." Nathanael answered him, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel." Jesus answered and said to him, "Do you believe because I told you that I saw you under the fig tree? You will see greater things than this." And he said to him, "Amen, amen, I say to you, you will see the sky opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."

No comments: