Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hmmm, I have had to pull all of my cinnamon stick candles again.  The HTP 105 isn't much better than the HTP104.  I scaled down the colorant and the candle still goes out.  I am going to wick one number higher and then I don't know.  Another fun thing that has been happening.  I have had at least one candle out of each batch develop sink holes while cooling.  I have no idea what is causing this.  I tried lowering the pouring temp and got sink holes in every jar.  It's easily fixed but very annoying.  I just got a new batch of container wax and we'll see if the problem continues.

I made a batch of Kris Kringle grungy jar candles.  I am going to try and get a pic of these up.  They are very cute.  I just love the scent.  I also made 5 stockings today, took an order for 8 more and so far am still on top of the orders.  We are hoping to hit 150 again this year. 

I am making detailed notes on all projects that I can get done during the summer so that our fall season isn't so frantic.  I say this every year.  I am sticking to it this coming summer.

No comments: