Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have been sooooo lazy today.  I did get some work done, but my schedule went out the window due to an unexpected shipment of part of an order that I placed a few days ago.  We try to have a variety of inexpensive, but very cute items which help cover our booth fees.  We don't make these ourselves, so we can't take them to all of our shows.  Because I was so harried this past fall, I am already getting things together for the shows next fall.  We have started the Christmas stockings.  I have made some small wreathes, several batches of candles, some night lights, and packaged up quite a few of our primitive tealight ornaments.  These are the ones that came today.

I couldn't resist keeping one and he is living on my stove. 

No comments: