Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hmmmm, I cut my soap. It was still soft - gotta work on the waiting thing. LOL! It turned out beautiful though. I'm not totally happy with the cupcakes - my piping skills need a bit of work. I used a really tall shot glass and poured the soap over it.  I like the mottled look.  I would still love to find a square column so I can try the technique properly.



Here is a video I made for Dottie so she could see the finished product.

video

 
Word of the day:
Thursday of the Fifth week of Easter
Saint(s) of the day : St. Philip Neri, Priest (1515-1595) - Memorial
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 15:9-11.


As the Father loves me, so I also love you. Remain in my love.
If you keep my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and remain in his love.
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.

 

1 comment:

Anna said...

It's so pretty!