God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oh, the Honeysuckle soap came out as pretty as I had hoped. I was a little worried when it started to gel. It got pretty dark, but this morning when I sliced it, I was very pleased. The goat milk supply is still holding out, but I need to check with Diane about when her goats will be milking. As nice as it would be to have our own goats again, I'm not all that crazy about milking, and now that the kids are gone, it would be me doing the milking.

I am getting the inventory ready for the Shepherd Maple Syrup Festival. I am also making myself get in my craft room and get stockings done so that we can have a stress free Christmas season next year.



Word of the day:
Tuesday of the Third week in Ordinary Time
Saint(s) of the day : St. Francis of Sales, Bishop and Doctor of the Church (+ 1622) - Memorial
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Mark 3:31-35.


His mother and his brothers arrived. Standing outside they sent word to him and called him.
A crowd seated around him told him, "Your mother and your brothers (and your sisters) are outside asking for you."
But he said to them in reply, "Who are my mother and (my) brothers?"
And looking around at those seated in the circle he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.
(For) whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother."

No comments: