God Bless Our Troops

Monday, April 22, 2013

Let's see - what did I do today?
Started off the day with Madison, Meghan, and Garrett.  Never a dull moment with those three around.
First off, the girls turned on the CD player which is, and has been, their custom.  Garrett, who is Claire's little brother, has heard this song before.  So he did his little dance.


Despite the fact that Garrett is a little tornado boy, I did manage to get a batch of chocolate peanut butter fudge made.  I had some help with the testing.  Notice Maddie's ponytail.  That is her 80's look inspired by the Princess Pageant.


Thankfully, Harold made a roast the other day, so I didn't have to worry about lunch.  After the monkeys went hope, I made a batch of Maple Cream Fudge, a batch of Hazelnut Coffee candles, a batch of Country Orange Spice grubby tarts, and 120 more soap hearts for the Girls on the Run race bags.  I have one more batch of those and they will be finished - and none too soon because they have just enough time to cure before the event which will be in Shepherd this year - woohooo!!  Tomorrow Madison will help me package them and put on the labels.


No comments: