God Bless Our Troops

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Last night was a girls night.  Claire, Maddie, and Meghan stayed over.  I finished Claire's quilt so I was able to give it to her.  I think I can safely say that she liked it.  



The girls played "daycare" for a while.





 








Sam and Kelli were having a movie night so we had the twins as well. After Mom and Dad picked up the twins It was popcorn and M&Ms time. .  It is tradition to have popcorn and M&M's.

      

The girls like to ham it up a bit.  

Today I finished Maddie's quilt.  I can't wait to give it to her.  She was sick today.  The plan had been to take the girls out for lunch, but Maddie just wanted to go home.  Poor little kid.
  
         

 

 I am getting better on my mid-arm, but I still have a ways to go.  I am totally loving it, though!!

Oh, and I lost .8 pounds this week.

No comments: