Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Mondays are laundry, bill paying, checkbook reconciling, expense tracking, reimbursement, and soapmaking days.  I normally do my cold process soap in the evening when I know that there won't be any distractions.  Distraction and lye water do not mix very well.

The last few Mondays Kelli and I had to scramble to get mixes replenished.  We still have some to do, but I am happy to get back to my regular Monday routine.  

This week I have been making foaming soaps.  I LOVE foaming soaps.  A couple of my daughters do not care for bar soap so I have been looking for a liquid soap to offer as an alternative.  I have also been making Goat Milk liquid hand soap.  Our house definitely smells better than it looks.  

Mondays I also make sure I have a supply of stockings to take down to Nina.




















I also finished the retirement quilt for Deacon Mike.






No comments: