Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

A few posts ago I mentioned that I had switched supplies for my container wax.  Bad move.  I am back  to using what I have always used.  The first candles I made with the new wax  turned out nice - but after a few days they looked awful.  You could see air pockets and they took on a gelatinous look.  I am so glad I didn't order a lot of it.  It is gooey and a total pain to scoop out of the plastic bag it comes in.  Ugh.  I am using it a wee bit at a time in my tarts.  

My problem with the sink holes turned out to be that my wax was overheating in my melting pot.  It heats up way too fast now. I think it might be time for a new one.   

Here are a few of the things I've worked on since my last post.






No comments: