A few posts ago I mentioned that I had switched supplies for my container wax. Bad move. I am back to using what I have always used. The first candles I made with the new wax turned out nice - but after a few days they looked awful. You could see air pockets and they took on a gelatinous look. I am so glad I didn't order a lot of it. It is gooey and a total pain to scoop out of the plastic bag it comes in. Ugh. I am using it a wee bit at a time in my tarts.
My problem with the sink holes turned out to be that my wax was overheating in my melting pot. It heats up way too fast now. I think it might be time for a new one.
Here are a few of the things I've worked on since my last post.
Melted - AmbiEscents / Snowball Donut Holes
10 hours ago