God Bless Our Troops

Friday, July 3, 2020

It has been such a long time since I've written in here.  The world has been dropped completely on its head.  We are in the fifth month of craziness due to a pandemic.  One day everything was normal and the next, we were on lockdown.  The kids did not finish out their school year.  The Maple Syrup Festival was cancelled along with the shutting down of businesses. Now racism is the topic and people are infiltrating peaceful protests and rioting and looting.  It is a very scary time and I don't believe most of what I am hearing on the news.

Claire and I began making masks in April.  We donated about 2000 and sold another 200 for the cost of materials.  We are making a quilt from the scraps.




We are starting to get orders for Christmas Stockings.  I got way behind again this year and I am frantically trying to get caught up.  It keeps my mind off the craziness in the world.   


For the very first time I am going to participate in a mystery quilt along.  It is for a Winter Quilt called Snowflake Jelly Roll 


https://blog.patsloan.com/2020/07/jelly-snowflake-part-one.html?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Jelly+snowflake+part+one&utm_campaign=20200702_m159069369_New+article+from+Pat+Sloan&utm_term=Read+More


The twins turned 5 today.  It's hard to believe how fast the years have gone.  






No comments: