Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

June 9, 2008 - Monday - Last week of School!!!

On the lowcarb front:
Got out on the road at 8:40 this morning. It's gonna take a while to get back into running. It is still hot and muggy, but it felt really good to get out.

I record my weight every day, but only report it here on Sundays. What I do is weigh in and then compare to a week ago. This works better for me than comparing day to day with its fluctuations. So you see me report a loss, that corresponds to one week ago. This keeps me from throwing in the towel if I have a bad day. This probably only makes sense to me, but so be it. I am down from last Monday.

Today's menu:

Pre-walk:
Atkins Advantage Shake

Breakfast:
Lowcarb Raspberry Cheesecake

Snack:
Atkins Advantage Bar

Lunch:
1 slice each ham and cheese on revoloopsie roll with mustard
4 oz. WW yogurt
sugar free jello cup
Romain lettuce and spinach salad with bacon bits and ranch dressing

Dinner:
Omelette with salsa, cheese, sour cream, and olives

I am down to my last revoloopsie roll. Not good. :)

On the business front:
I will be measuring oils tonight. I am itching to make soap. It's been several weeks and I am suffering from withdrawal. I have several batches to make. The hard part will be deciding which one to do. If my oils come today, I will be making some "Hunter's" soap.


Later . . .

No comments: