God Bless Our Troops

June 9, 2008 - Monday - Last week of School!!!

On the lowcarb front:
Got out on the road at 8:40 this morning. It's gonna take a while to get back into running. It is still hot and muggy, but it felt really good to get out.

I record my weight every day, but only report it here on Sundays. What I do is weigh in and then compare to a week ago. This works better for me than comparing day to day with its fluctuations. So you see me report a loss, that corresponds to one week ago. This keeps me from throwing in the towel if I have a bad day. This probably only makes sense to me, but so be it. I am down from last Monday.

Today's menu:

Pre-walk:
Atkins Advantage Shake

Breakfast:
Lowcarb Raspberry Cheesecake

Snack:
Atkins Advantage Bar

Lunch:
1 slice each ham and cheese on revoloopsie roll with mustard
4 oz. WW yogurt
sugar free jello cup
Romain lettuce and spinach salad with bacon bits and ranch dressing

Dinner:
Omelette with salsa, cheese, sour cream, and olives

I am down to my last revoloopsie roll. Not good. :)

On the business front:
I will be measuring oils tonight. I am itching to make soap. It's been several weeks and I am suffering from withdrawal. I have several batches to make. The hard part will be deciding which one to do. If my oils come today, I will be making some "Hunter's" soap.


Later . . .

No comments: