Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Monday, June 2, 2008

On the lowcarb front:
From my workout log:

Mon,06/02/2008
Easy/Medium Cardio
Treadmill
20 mins.
140 - maximum heartrate
120 - average heartrate
146 - calories burned

9:42 - Treadmill -72 degrees - A new month a new approach. Starting Atkins induction
.

I watched Biggest Loser - this episode had the group walking backwards on treadmills. Mark won the competition. Darn! I was rooting for Ali.

Okay, so today I have a huge honkin' headache. Last night I had a sundae and a few other no no's. Could there be a connection? Duh - ya think?

This morning, in my fog of pain, I made a decision to do Atkins by the book at least through 2 weeks of induction. I don't know that I have ever done induction exactly as Dr. Atkins wrote it. Yeah, I aimed for 20 carbs (rarely achieving it) but I have never done it as written. Today I start 2 weeks. Here is my menu for the day:

Breakfast:
Coffee with 2 Tbsp. of cream
1/2 piece of lowcarb cheesecake (cheese is limited to 3-4 ounces on Induction)

Snack:
Atkins advantage bar

Lunch:
Ham and cheese sandwich on revoloopsie rolls
Romaine lettuce with 2 T. of ranch dressing

Dinner:
Omelette with 2 eggs, 1 slice cheese, 1 T. salsa, 1 T. sour cream and 6 sliced olives
1 T. coconut oil

That's it.

No sugar free coffemate creamer, no second huge mug of coffee at work. I am serious - at least for today. Can't look beyond that.

I am on my second 32 oz. bottle of water.

On the home front:
Last night we met at Anna's for those %^&**&^ sundaes. She is now officially living in St. Louis. sniff

We are getting ready to re-side the back of the house from the fire. That will be nice to have vinyl windows. The wooden ones are rotting out and are very hard to keep clean.

I have 2 parish funerals this week. They seem to come in bunches - usually 3's. The third funeral won't be at our church because the lady moved to Lansing, but she was a beloved parishioner for many years.

On the business front:
I ordered some new fragrance oils that I am anxious to try. One I will use to make a soap for hunters, and the rest just sound really yummy! I sorely need to get some soap made. Hopefully next week.

On the Flylady front:
This week is zone 1 - Front porch, entry way, dining room.
The Christmas garland really needs to find its way to the storage area. The kittens are long gone. I guess the entryway will be the back entryway since I have to clear stuff out so the guys can put in the windows. The shiny sink has not been happening lately so I need to work on that also.
_________________________________________________________

1 comment:

BarbaraDewey said...

Very interesting!