God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday - June 3 - Atkins Induction Day 2

On the lowcarb front:

Go me! I made it through an entire day of Atkins induction. Don't know that I've EVER done that. Just before bedtime those little voices in my head (don't look at me like that, we all have them . . . . . right?) were picking and poking and trying to undo my good work for the day. But no, I stayed the course, made a cup of tea, and basked in my lowcarb righteousness. So do you think the scale rewarded me? Nope.

Here is my menu for the day - Same as yesterday. LOL!

Breakfast:
Coffee with 2 Tbsp. of cream
1/2 piece of lowcarb cheesecake

Lunch:
Ham and cheese sandwich on revoloopsie rolls
Romaine lettuce with 2 T. of ranch dressing and 2 TBS. bacon bits
1 T coconut oil

Snack:
Atkins advantage bar

Dinner:
Omelette with 2 eggs, 1 slice cheese, 1 T. salsa, 1 T. sour cream and 6 sliced olives
1 T. coconut oil

No comments: