God Bless Our Troops

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On the lowcarb front:
My stats for today:
Type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/back/far edge of the woods/back
Time: 30 minutes
Average heart rate: 121
Maximum heart rate: 138
Calories burned: 218
Yesterday's Carb count: 55
I’m down .4 pounds from last Wednesday

I got out on the road at 7:45 this morning because I had a dentist appointment. I haven't been out that early in a long time. I feel like I am getting back into the groove.
My muscles have that good kind of ache that tells you that you have worked them. Last week I would have blown off the workout because of the dentist appt. but I didn't and I feel really good. My little running gal at the top of the post is really motivating. Funny how little things like that keep you on track. I had issues with my connection earlier so I don't have a Word of the Day for today.

On the home/business front:
Today is Wednesday so I have lye water mixed up and oils melted. As soon as DH leaves I will be making some soap. Today's flavor is going to be Raspberry Jasmine Spice since I am very low on that.

I finished up some stocking orders and sent one out today. The other will go out tomorrow. I am going to have to ramp up my stocking production to 5 per day instead of 3 in order to make the Country Sampler ad pay off.

I have a funeral tomorrow so I've been doing to paperwork for that. Paperwork is a challenge for me. We have another funeral on Tuesday. They do seem to come in streaks.

Good news in the bat department. Our parish manager found a hole where they have been getting in. Apparently a cat also got in the hole. Nice.


I don't have a Word of the Day for today due to internet issues earlier.

God bless the troops!

No comments: