Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On the lowcarb front:
My stats for today:
Type: walk/jog
Route: Deadend/back/far edge of the woods/back
Time: 30 minutes
Average heart rate: 121
Maximum heart rate: 138
Calories burned: 218
Yesterday's Carb count: 55
I’m down .4 pounds from last Wednesday

I got out on the road at 7:45 this morning because I had a dentist appointment. I haven't been out that early in a long time. I feel like I am getting back into the groove.
My muscles have that good kind of ache that tells you that you have worked them. Last week I would have blown off the workout because of the dentist appt. but I didn't and I feel really good. My little running gal at the top of the post is really motivating. Funny how little things like that keep you on track. I had issues with my connection earlier so I don't have a Word of the Day for today.

On the home/business front:
Today is Wednesday so I have lye water mixed up and oils melted. As soon as DH leaves I will be making some soap. Today's flavor is going to be Raspberry Jasmine Spice since I am very low on that.

I finished up some stocking orders and sent one out today. The other will go out tomorrow. I am going to have to ramp up my stocking production to 5 per day instead of 3 in order to make the Country Sampler ad pay off.

I have a funeral tomorrow so I've been doing to paperwork for that. Paperwork is a challenge for me. We have another funeral on Tuesday. They do seem to come in streaks.

Good news in the bat department. Our parish manager found a hole where they have been getting in. Apparently a cat also got in the hole. Nice.


I don't have a Word of the Day for today due to internet issues earlier.

God bless the troops!

No comments: