God Bless Our Troops

Monday, August 11, 2008

On the lowcarb front:
I have strayed badly from my lowcarb lifestyle. This isn't the first time. You would think that I would learn my lesson about it being easier to stay on track than to get back on track. Harold is gone on a fly-in trip so I have a whole week to focus on the things I need to do.

On the homefront/business front:
I have carved out this week for myself. At the moment I am making a list of everything I would like to accomplish this week. Housecleaning and decluttering is at the top of the list. Today's project will be the laundry room. I also have a set of electric grubbies that I need to make to fill an order. Then there are the ever present Christmas Stockings. Monday is also laundry day and soap making day so today has pretty much filled itself up. Oh, and I want to set some potpourri to cure for October's Applefest show.

I can feel fall lurking just around the corner. I am ready for fall. I love the smells of burning leaves and all things apple and pumpkin. My house smells like apple jack and pumpkin crunch and I just love it!!! I am off to start a batch of candles. Will update later.

God bless the troops!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am just getting back on the low-carb lifestyle again. It feels great to be trying to improve my eating again.

I too have a list of things I would like to get done this week. I am finally feeling up to getting this house back under control after all those days in the hospital having my daughter.

http://pitterpatteroflosingpounds.blogspot.com/