God Bless Our Troops

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sheesh, the last two days I felt like I was run over by a bus. I suspect that I caught this cold at a wedding reception we went to last week because all of us who were there have come down with it.
Thursday I brought the kids here so Melisa could get some rest because she has it too. Little Claire was sniffling and sneezing. Clay sounds like he's stuffed up. Friday I played Mass in Shepherd - I don't know how I was able to sing, but I managed it by God's grace. Afterwards I watched the kids so Melisa could run errands. I came home and slept the rest of the day. Got up for a bit and then slept the night until 10 this morning. I still feel tired.

On the weightloss front:
I am trying something new and I am going to be mysterious about it for a week. I have a tendency to go great guns on stuff and then drop it by the wayside. So I am giving this a week before I say anything about it.

On the business front:
I ordered some more oils, silicone bulbs, and other stuff. I made some more jar candles and I am just loving the new wicks that I bought. No more soot in the air or on the jars when I extinguish the candles. I also made a really cute tealight pillar that I can't wait for the girls to see. I would post a pic, but my camera is still mia and Harold has the other one in Canada. Despite feeling crappy this week, I did manage to get 20 stockings made. Only 2 more weeks until the ad comes out. I am really excited!
(Hi Nina!)

Update:
I have changed my blog template - this setup is a little more user-friendly for me. I loved the old template, but I had to keep changing the font color because the default font was hard for me to read. What do you think of the new setup?


God bless the troops!

No comments: