Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Saturday, August 9, 2008


Okay, I have been gently prodded by a friend and royally reamed out by my daughter, both of whom reminded me that I have not blogged since Wednesday. I don't know where the week has gone. I started out behind on Monday and I am behinder now. (DD just interrupted this post and I just set her straight - see how focused I am.) Anyway, I have not been very focused all week and I am hoping to get back into the groove starting tomorrow. I did get my desk cleaned off today so I don't get a headache just thinking about sitting at it.

Yesterday I was hornswaggled by 2 little goobies. Now tell me, would you want to be blogging when cuties like this are around?














God bless the troops!

No comments: