Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On the lowcarb front:
Ummmm, I'm a little late with the blog today (sorry Kelli) but I got way off schedule.
I'm still struggling. Today I didn't feel well - a cold is coming on. I have absolutely no energy. At least now I know why. The last 2 days I have done wonderfully during the day and then caved at night.

On the home/business front:
It's been a totally busy day. Puttered here, puttered there. Finished up the 4 heart grubbies that a lady ordered last week. I can't believe I poured all four of them yesterday. (I have only one mold.) I love making these so I am always thrilled to get an order for them. All four of them were vanilla and my workroom smells wonderful. I tested them and then packaged them up so they are ready and waiting for when the customer comes to get them. While I was waiting for wax to melt, or cool, or whatever, I poured a batch of caramel apple jar candles for October's Applefest show.

I'm testing some new wicks and so far I really like them. They smoke a lot less when the flame is put out.













Last night I made a batch of Country Apple Soap so the upstairs smells like Country Apple. I may be sick of all things apple by the time our fall shows are done.












I was going to do a few more stockings tonight, but I am feeling nauseous so I think I'll just put my feet up and watch House. Have a great night all!


God bless the troops!

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

How creative you are! I would love to be into things like that.

http://pitterpatteroflosingpounds.blogspot.com/