God Bless Our Troops

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well, my diagnosis was correct. I have a cold. I must have woken up every hour on the hour last night. This makes for very strange dream, none of which I remember. The house still smells of apple this and apple that. I used the last of my caramel apple FO this morning making some fall pillar candles. I have finally found the wick that I like for these. I did a little more organizing in my downstairs workroom, made some room sprays, and generally tried to get some kind of order injected into the chaos. A little here, a little there and hopefully, someday, it will be presentable to the occasional customer who - despite the fact that I don't have a storefront - finds her way here.

I had to order more caramel apple oil. Every time we get a little ahead on funds, it has to get spent on something or other. I am hoping that the stocking sales will put us ahead finally. Our big dream is a commercial kitchen off the back of the house. It may never happen, but I love to have goals to work toward.

God bless the troops!

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Sorry your not feeling well, but it sounds like you still managed to accomplish quite a bit. I think those summer colds are going round. Aren't they the worst.
Have a good week,
Vikki
vikkiskitchn.spaces.live.com