Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Well, my diagnosis was correct. I have a cold. I must have woken up every hour on the hour last night. This makes for very strange dream, none of which I remember. The house still smells of apple this and apple that. I used the last of my caramel apple FO this morning making some fall pillar candles. I have finally found the wick that I like for these. I did a little more organizing in my downstairs workroom, made some room sprays, and generally tried to get some kind of order injected into the chaos. A little here, a little there and hopefully, someday, it will be presentable to the occasional customer who - despite the fact that I don't have a storefront - finds her way here.

I had to order more caramel apple oil. Every time we get a little ahead on funds, it has to get spent on something or other. I am hoping that the stocking sales will put us ahead finally. Our big dream is a commercial kitchen off the back of the house. It may never happen, but I love to have goals to work toward.

God bless the troops!

1 comment:

Vikki said...

Sorry your not feeling well, but it sounds like you still managed to accomplish quite a bit. I think those summer colds are going round. Aren't they the worst.
Have a good week,
Vikki
vikkiskitchn.spaces.live.com