God Bless Our Troops

Wednesday, August 5

I have such a hard time with transitions. It's been difficult trying to get back into the groove after being gone for a week. I am anxious to get back into some kind of routine, but with vacation bible school this week, it won't be happening this week. Next week Harold will be gone for the Canada Fly-in. I have claimed that entire week for myself to get stuff back in gear. After that I will have to go back in and do inventory at work - for some reason that is going very slowly. The food has been very bad for the last couple of weeks. That needs to be my first order of business - getting that back on track. I gained 4 pounds on vacation and that is not a good thing.

I need to set some very small attainable goals. Right now I am feeling totally overwhelmed by everything that I need to get done. Some people are automatically organized in their thinking. I am not that way and that makes these kinds of things harder. It takes a lot of discipline for me to focus on the task at hand and not get distracted by everything else. To complicate things even further, I had a call from a bride yesterday whose wedding is scheduled for the same day as one of our craft shows. I don't remember if I gave her a firm commitment. Since I only have the groom's name written in my planner, I am guessing not. But I feel responsible for finding someone for her.

Gotta go for now - will update later. (Hi Kelli)

God bless the troops!

No comments: