God Bless Our Troops

Friday, November 28, 2008

Not much time to write today. Anna, Nina, Jamie, Clay, and Claire stayed last night. Anna was out the door by 5:00 am. Harold and I headed to Sears at about 6:30. After that I made some candles for tomorrow's show and hung out with Nina, Jamie, and the kids. Clay, Claire, and I made Christmas cookies and they helped me put up the tree. do they look excited? They'll help decorate it later in the week.

We just got back from setting up for tomorrow's show. I'm not sure how we'll do - the show is out in the boonies but it is a church youth group fundraiser so it should be pretty good. Unless everyone is shopped out from today.


Word of the day
Friday of the Thirty-fourth Week in Ordinary Time
Gospel

Lk 21:29-33

Jesus told his disciples a parable.
“Consider the fig tree and all the other trees.
When their buds burst open,
you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near;
in the same way, when you see these things happening,
know that the Kingdom of God is near.
Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away
until all these things have taken place.
Heaven and earth will pass away,
but my words will not pass away.”

Please pray for the people in India.
God bless our troops!

No comments: