God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update:
Okay, I re-vamped my blog design with help from 2 special ladies - thank you Cheryl and Carla. In the process, I lost my weight tracker. I will try and find the site again, but for now, how do you like the new look? It matches the website. I am very pleased with it!
****************************************************************

Some things are worth repeating.
Whether you are a Democrat or a Republican, whether you feel like neither candidate is worthy of the office, whether you feel like sitting this one out, please remember that this election is about more than electing a president. There are issues on the ballot that need to be looked at closely. Please do your research because the ads don't tell the whole story. Read the proposals carefully. Look at your core beliefs. Pray . . . pray some more. And then . . . please vote!

The blog will be late today. I am headed for the polls.


God bless our troops!

No comments: