God Bless Our Troops

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I had a fairly productive day yesterday. Claire and I made batch of fudge and a batch of white chocolate snack mix. The girls and I are getting ready to put together the boxes that we will be sending out to family for Christmas. I am slowly making headway on getting the house together - that will be a long process.
***************************************
The exercise thing is just not working out. I'm tempted to schedule it for later in the day, but I know me - it won't happen. I think the only solution is to get it in first thing in the morning - before I have a chance to talk myself out of it. I don't know why it's such a big deal. Once I'm going, I'm fine. I don't know what it is about getting started that is so hard.
**************************************

Word of the day:
Thursday of the Second Week of Advent
Gospel
Mt 11:11-15

Jesus said to the crowds:
“Amen, I say to you,
among those born of women
there has been none greater than John the Baptist;
yet the least in the Kingdom of heaven is greater than he.
From the days of John the Baptist until now,
the Kingdom of heaven suffers violence,
and the violent are taking it by force.
All the prophets and the law prophesied up to the time of John.
And if you are willing to accept it,
he is Elijah, the one who is to come.
Whoever has ears ought to hear.”


God bless our troops!

No comments: