God Bless Our Troops

Friday, January 23, 2009

So Kelli emails me and tells me about all the great deals she and Melisa got when they went shopping last night. So in a little bit, Melisa is going to help me get the same deals. :) Now that I'm retired, I have to watch my pennies a lot more closely.

Word of the day:
Friday of the Second Week in Ordinary Time
Gospel
Mk 3:13-19


Jesus went up the mountain and summoned those whom he wanted
and they came to him.
He appointed Twelve, whom he also named Apostles,
that they might be with him
and he might send them forth to preach
and to have authority to drive out demons:
He appointed the Twelve:
Simon, whom he named Peter;
James, son of Zebedee,
and John the brother of James, whom he named Boanerges,
that is, sons of thunder;
Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew,
Matthew, Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus;
Thaddeus, Simon the Cananean,
and Judas Iscariot who betrayed him.



God bless our troops!

No comments: