God Bless Our Troops
It's a foggy day here in mid-Michigan. The temp is 22 degrees. It's been so cold this winter that 22 sounds wonderful. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50s - the joys of living in mid-Michigan. It's like Forest Gump said about the chocolates.

Today is Monday, so that means bills, laundry, and soapmaking. I really need to get downstairs and do an inventory. I keep saying I'm going to do it, but then it never happens. I was going to make a batch of Honey, Oats & Milk soap, but then I found a box of it on a shelf.

I should make some candles too. Melisa said I need a chocolate scent. I have a couple in mind, but they'll have to wait for now. We don't know what supplies we'll need for the Maple Syrup Festival so I don't want to spend that at the moment.

This week's Flylady zone is the kitchen. I have to admit that I have been slacking off on the shiny sink thing and as a result, everything else has suffered also.
*****************************************
Word of the day:
Monday of the Fifth Week in Ordinary Time
Gospel

Mk 6:53-56

After making the crossing to the other side of the sea,
Jesus and his disciples came to land at Gennesaret
and tied up there.
As they were leaving the boat, people immediately recognized him.
They scurried about the surrounding country
and began to bring in the sick on mats
to wherever they heard he was.
Whatever villages or towns or countryside he entered,
they laid the sick in the marketplaces
and begged him that they might touch only the tassel on his cloak;
and as many as touched it were healed.

God bless our troops!

No comments: