God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm very late getting here today. Too much fun to be had, too little day.



It was a long day today. Harold and I took Clay and Claire to Midland to see the Lizard and Snake museum. Anna, Melisa, and I attended the Youth For Christ fundraiser banquet. In between there I made a batch of Apple Jack 'n Peel cold process soap and shipped out some orders. The soap smells Mmmmmmmmm. Reminds me of crisp fall days.

**********************************************************

Word of the day:
Tuesday of the Third Week of Easter
Gospel
Jn 6:30-35


The crowd said to Jesus:
"What sign can you do, that we may see and believe in you?
What can you do?
Our ancestors ate manna in the desert, as it is written:

He gave them bread from heaven to eat."

So Jesus said to them,
"Amen, amen, I say to you,
it was not Moses who gave the bread from heaven;
my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.
For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven
and gives life to the world."

So they said to Jesus,
"Sir, give us this bread always."
Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life;
whoever comes to me will never hunger,
and whoever believes in me will never thirst."

No comments: