Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Friday, May 15, 2009

I finished measuring the hard oils yesterday. I ran out of cocoa butter so I'll have to order more of that. I started on the liquid oils. I don't know which is messier. This job wouldn't be so bad if there was a working sink downstairs. I can't stand the oily feel on my hands so I am constantly running upstairs to wash them. Oh well, when this chore is done, I won't have to do it for another 6-8 months.

Word of the day:
Friday of the Fifth week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St Isidor the Farmer


Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 15:12-17.

This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father. It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. This I command you: love one another.

No comments: