God Bless Our Troops

Friday, May 15, 2009

I finished measuring the hard oils yesterday. I ran out of cocoa butter so I'll have to order more of that. I started on the liquid oils. I don't know which is messier. This job wouldn't be so bad if there was a working sink downstairs. I can't stand the oily feel on my hands so I am constantly running upstairs to wash them. Oh well, when this chore is done, I won't have to do it for another 6-8 months.

Word of the day:
Friday of the Fifth week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St Isidor the Farmer


Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 15:12-17.

This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. I no longer call you slaves, because a slave does not know what his master is doing. I have called you friends, because I have told you everything I have heard from my Father. It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. This I command you: love one another.

No comments: