God Bless Our Troops

Monday, May 11, 2009

This is the second Monday of the month. Today is Thimbleberries club. Fun, fun, fun! I finished my April blocks last night so now I am caught up with the group. I will receive a new block today. Here is a pic of my latest blocks. This one was a lot harder and I "unsewed" several times.



My sense of smell is a tiny bit better. If I stick my nose right up to something I can kind of get a little bit of the scent. I will be making candles and room spray today so I hope it's better later in the day.

Tonight I have Community Band and I haven't practice a bit. My horn and folder never left the trunk. Not good. After band practice the Tweetlebugs will be coming over.

******************************************************************

Word of the day:
Monday of the Fifth week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St Francis di Girolamo
Gospel
Jn 14:21-26

Jesus said to his disciples:
"Whoever has my commandments and observes them
is the one who loves me.
Whoever loves me will be loved by my Father,
and I will love him and reveal myself to him."
Judas, not the Iscariot, said to him,
"Master, then what happened that you will reveal yourself to us
and not to the world?"
Jesus answered and said to him,
"Whoever loves me will keep my word,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him.
Whoever does not love me does not keep my words;
yet the word you hear is not mine
but that of the Father who sent me.

"I have told you this while I am with you.
The Advocate, the Holy Spirit
whom the Father will send in my name
he will teach you everything
and remind you of all that I told you."


***************************************************************

No comments: