Christmas 2015

Christmas 2015
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Made a batch of Raspberry Jasmine Soap last night. I tried used different colors this time. I had been using pink kaolin and lavender mica, but they were so light they didn't really show up. This time I used purple and "vampire blood" (not crazy about the name, but it's the right color.) Now it's much closer to what I envisioned it to look like when I first began making this scent.



Went to Walmart today to get some more candle lamps and they were all gone! Guess I should have overstocked when I first saw them. I only bought one box to try. Darn it!

Today begins Hanukkah. As our Jewish friends - our ancestors in faith - celebrate the re-dedication of the Temple in Jerusalem, let us celebrate Advent by rededicating our lives to living the Gospel. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate it!

***************************************
Word of the day:
Friday of the Second week of Advent
Today the Church celebrates : St. Damasus
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 11:16-19.

To what shall I compare this generation? It is like children who sit in marketplaces and call to one another, 'We played the flute for you, but you did not dance, we sang a dirge but you did not mourn.' For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they said, 'He is possessed by a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking and they said, 'Look, he is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is vindicated by her works."

**************************************

No comments: