God Bless Our Troops

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Madison and I got quite a bit accomplished yesterday. We made 9 lamps, a batch of fudge, and 2 batches of candles. I also made a dent in some of the cleaning that has piled up in the last couple of months. I am really pleased at how my little lamps turned out.

This week I need to start putting together the boxes we are sending out to family and friends.



****************************
Word of the day:
Thursday of the Second week of Advent
Today the Church celebrates : St. Eulalia, Virgin and Martyr (+ 304)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 11:11-15.

Amen, I say to you, among those born of women there has been none greater than John the Baptist; yet the least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent are taking it by force. All the prophets and the law prophesied up to the time of John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is Elijah, the one who is to come. Whoever has ears ought to hear.

*****************************

No comments: