God Bless Our Troops

Monday, January 25, 2010

Today was a Maddie day so I didn't get a chance to get on earlier. Made another batch of Raspberry Jasmine Spice soap last night. Two batches down, 5 to go. Haven't gotten any oils measured yet. Hopefully Wednesday afternoon. Finished up my last order for the time being - that went out the door about an hour ago. I'm still waiting to hear from my mold maker as to whether she can do the deer mold for me.

Found a really good deal on some clamshell votive packages. I can't wait to try the out. I also ordered some more fragrance oils and some more jars. Now if my soaping oils hold out, I should be good for supplies for a while.

Evening update:
Well, I decided to at least start with measuring the oils. Have I mentioned that measuring oils is my least favorite part of soapmaking? I measured out enough coconut oil for 20 batches of soap. I am hoping that my remaining oils are enough for 20 batches even though I know that they're not.

*************************

Word of the day:
The Conversion of Saint Paul, apostle - Feast
Week of Prayer for Christian Unity 25 January
Today the Church celebrates : The Conversion of St Paul, apostle - Feast
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Mark 16:15-18.


He said to them, "Go into the whole world and proclaim the gospel to every creature. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned. These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents (with their hands), and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

No comments: