God Bless Our Troops

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My ear is still plugged. This stinks. I am hearing extra frequencies. When I sing a note, I hear not only the note, the the note a third above it. Last night at mass there was a little boy screaming. To my ear it sounded like 2 kids unison. It only happens in certain ranges. The lower range is fine, but when I play the keyboard I hear those extra frequencies and it is driving me nuts. I think once my cough subsides, my ear will clear, but for now the coughing is putting pressure on the ear drum. Guess I wait it out.
**************************************

Word of the day:
The Baptism of the Lord - Feast
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 3:15-16.21-22.


The people were filled with expectation, and all were asking in their hearts whether John might be the Christ. John answered them all, saying, "I am baptizing you with water, but one mightier than I is coming. I am not worthy to loosen the thongs of his sandals. He will baptize you with the holy Spirit and fire. After all the people had been baptized and Jesus also had been baptized and was praying, heaven was opened and the holy Spirit descended upon him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven, "You are my beloved Son; with you I am well pleased."

2 comments:

IdaR said...

Oh, I hate it when I have clogged ears and can't hear the notes. I have enough trouble hearing them as it is. ;) I will be praying that God will heal you soon. God bless, and hang in there!

Sugar Bush Primitives said...

Thanks, Ida. I haven't had plugged ears many years. Thank you for the prayers. I really appreciate it!

Hugs,
Mary