God Bless Our Troops

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Technology!! Grrrrrr! Our wireless internet is not working again!! Thank goodness, I didn't jump the gun and cancel our phone modes again.

Got up way too late this morning. I have a ton of stuff to do. I made 2 batches of candles yesterday, and I got the choir folders done, but that was it. It took me all afternoon to do the folders. Only made 2 mistakes there. Not bad. Oh, and I did get a stocking made.

I got a new batch of fragrance oils in today so I can continue on with the inventory. I need to get the decluttering done, taxes, and some general cleaning. First I have to hit the treadmill!

******************************

Thursday of the First week of Lent
Today the Church celebrates : St. Tarasius, Patriarch of Constantinople (+ 806)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 7:7-12.


Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Which one of you would hand his son a stone when he asks for a loaf of bread, or a snake when he asks for a fish? If you then, who are wicked, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good things to those who ask him. Do to others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets.

No comments: