God Bless Our Troops

Friday, April 30, 20101

The last day of April already. The school year is drawing to a close, but I'm not really a part of that any more - except vicariously through Clayton. I made two electric grubbies. I need to set the cords and grunge the deer grubby and then I'll be done with those. I have some tarts to pour and some soap oils to measure. I also have to get some cleaning done. Too many Facebook games, so little time.

*********************************

Word of the day:
Friday of the Fourth week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St. Pius V, Pope (1504-1572)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 14:1-6.


Jesus said to his disciples: «Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where (I) am going you know the way." Thomas said to him, "Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

No comments: