God Bless Our Troops

Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's been a long, long week. We just finished the Shepherd Maple Syrup Festival craft show. We did well and are very grateful! We are still trying to get a handle on what to take. We have tons of stuff and we just can't take it all. This year we sold a lot of soap and candles, but not much in the way of room sprays. I think we're going to just have to take certain things to certain shows. It's always a learning process.

Word of the day:
Fourth Sunday of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St Mark, Evangelist
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 10:27-30
.

Jesus said: «My sheep hear my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish. No one can take them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one can take them out of the Father's hand. The Father and I are one."

No comments: