God Bless Our Troops

Monday, May 17, 2010

My to do list today:
Laundry - it's started
Bills - done - as much as I can without the checkbook
Zone this week - Bathroom and one extra room (that will be the "Fishing" bathroom and my dungeon.
Workout - done
Stocking - done
Soap oils measured - done
Soap batch - I think today's flavor will be Peppermint or Lavendar - haven't decided, but the oils are melted and the lye water is mixed.

Today has been pretty productive. Madison has been a little angel - but then, she always is.

Michael, a friend of mine posted this on Facebook. I thought it was worth sharing.


*****************************

Word of the day:
Monday of the Seventh week of Easter
Today the Church celebrates : St. Paschal Baylon
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint John 16:29-33.

His disciples said, "Now you are talking plainly, and not in any figure of speech. Now we realize that you know everything and that you do not need to have anyone question you. Because of this we believe that you came from God." Jesus answered them, "Do you believe now? Behold, the hour is coming and has arrived when each of you will be scattered to his own home and you will leave me alone. But I am not alone, because the Father is with me. I have told you this so that you might have peace in me. In the world you will have trouble, but take courage, I have conquered the world."

No comments: