Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016
God Bless Our Troops

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.

Click on the cabin below to see our family website.
We love what we do!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First of all, Happy Birthday to my wonderful daughter-in-law, Kelli. I hope you have an awesome day.

Sighhhhhhhh - I do not do well with heat and humidity. We don't have air conditioning - except for one small unit in the front hall which cools the hallway, but not much else.

I've been working on Christmas stockings, and prayer quilts, but I can't be in the quilt room very long before I just can't take the heat. In another month, I start making the fudge for our fall craft shows. I'm pretty well caught up on soap. I do need to grunge some lamps and some jars.

Word of the day:
Wednesday of the Seventeenth week in Ordinary Time
Today the Church celebrates : Sts. Nazarius and Celsus, Martyrs (1st century), St. Victor, Pope and Martyr († 198)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Matthew 13:44-46.


The kingdom of heaven is like a treasure buried in a field, which a person finds and hides again, and out of joy goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant searching for fine pearls. When he finds a pearl of great price, he goes and sells all that he has and buys it.

No comments: