God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday. September 7, 2010

Today was little Clairy-Bear's first day of pre-school. It's so hard to wrap my brain around it.
Seems like just yesterday she looked like this.


Then I blinked my eyes and she looks like this!

 I love the pink cowgirl boots.  They are so . . . Claire.  I called her after she got home from school.  She said she had a great day and made a new friend named Maddie.  They grow up so fast.  We are blessed that they live so close so we don't miss much.  :)

I did some decluttering today.  I wasn't real motivated so I did 15 minutes of cleaning, 15 minutes of watching Hoarders.  I did that sequence for a couple of hours and managed to get the laundry room and kitchen cleaned.  I even cleaned a couple of shelves in the fridge.  (It's kitchen zone this week.)  The more I watch Hoarders, the easier it is to let go of junk

Today was the first day of school for the kids at St. Mary's so I went in to play for Mass.  Then I went to pick up Madison.  As I was getting her out of her carseat, I said "hi!"  She looked at me, smiled, and said "hi"


Even though I savor every moment, time still moves too fast.


Word of the day:
Tuesday of the Twenty-third week in Ordinary Time
Today the Church celebrates : St. Cloud, Priest (522-c.560)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 6:12-19.


In those days he departed to the mountain to pray, and he spent the night in prayer to God. When day came, he called his disciples to himself, and from them he chose Twelve, whom he also named apostles: Simon, whom he named Peter, and his brother Andrew, James, John, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James the son of Alphaeus, Simon who was called a Zealot, and Judas the son of James, and Judas Iscariot, who became a traitor. And he came down with them and stood on a stretch of level ground. A great crowd of his disciples and a large number of the people from all Judea and Jerusalem and the coastal region of Tyre and Sidon came to hear him and to be healed of their diseases; and even those who were tormented by unclean spirits were cured. Everyone in the crowd sought to touch him because power came forth from him and healed them all.


No comments: