God Bless Our Troops

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We are heading into our busiest season of the year. Our first craft show of the fall is next Saturday. I am frantically trying to get inventory ready, but it will be a race against time as it is every year. I just can't seem to keep ahead on this stuff. Oh well, I guess it's part of the experience.

This week Flylady has us in the Master Bedroom. I decluttered a ton of stuff and put away summer clothes. My drawers are so nice and neat that they make me smile when I open them.

Claire and I took off running west right after Clay got on the bus. We did manage to see the bus turn the corner and the bus driver honked at us.



Word of the day:
Tuesday of the Twenty-ninth week in Ordinary Time
Today the Church celebrates : Sts. Isaac Jogues, John de Brébeuf and Companions - Memorial
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 12:35-38.

Gird your loins and light your lamps and be like servants who await their master's return from a wedding, ready to open immediately when he comes and knocks. Blessed are those servants whom the master finds vigilant on his arrival. Amen, I say to you, he will gird himself, have them recline at table, and proceed to wait on them. And should he come in the second or third watch and find them prepared in this way, blessed are those servants.

No comments: