God Bless Our Troops

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow, this week has gone fast.  We finally closed our stocking season having taken orders for over 160. Today I made a dozen nightlights.  We can't seem to keep these in stock.  I made 9 the other day and they all sold yesterday.  Our last craft show of the year is coming up this Saturday.  I love this show because it's the closest to home and we know so many people who come to this show.  It's been moved to the new elementary gym and I think that may even be a better location.  We'll see.

I have set my stocking schedule at 3 stockings per day.  That keeps me from going cuckoo.  I have a batch of chocolate peanut butter fudge to make and the rest of the bins to inventory for the shows.  I have half of them done and ready to go in the garage.  I also made 24 bottles of room spray. 

Went to the doctor today. My blood glucose numbers are good.  She said I am very close to normal ranges.  Hmmmmm.  I know that the parameters are a bit different from dr. to dr., but I seriously think I am in the borderline range.  Oh well.  Everything else was good.


Word of the day:
Thursday of the Thirty-third week in Ordinary Time
Today the Church celebrates : St. Rose Philippine Duchesne, Religious (1769-1852)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Luke 19:41-44.


As he drew near, he saw the city and wept over it, saying, "If this day you only knew what makes for peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes. For the days are coming upon you when your enemies will raise a palisade against you; they will encircle you and hem you in on all sides. They will smash you to the ground and your children within you, and they will not leave one stone upon another within you because you did not recognize the time of your visitation."

No comments: