God Bless Our Troops

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I have been a YouTube junkie for the last few days. I discovered a whole new world of soaping out there. I listed some things on Etsy and even made a crude video and posted it on YouTube. I am still tweaking it. For some reason it ends with Happy Holidays and I'm sure I didn't see that when I picked the template.

Today Anna and Melisa are coming to help in the dungeon. I did quite a bit down there last night and made a list of chores for today. The hardest part of the process will be dealing with the remnants of my old knitting machine business. That will be hard.

Update________________
The basement is beginning to look more like a basement and less like a dungeon.  We had a family pizza night tonight so I am feeling a little bit fuller than I'd like.  LOL!

I also re-did our You Tube video:






Word of the day:
Saturday of the Fourth week in Ordinary Time
Today the Church celebrates : St. Agatha, Virgin & Martyr (+ 251) - Memorial
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Mark 6:30-34.


The apostles gathered together with Jesus and reported all they had done and taught. He said to them, "Come away by yourselves to a deserted place and rest a while." People were coming and going in great numbers, and they had no opportunity even to eat. So they went off in the boat by themselves to a deserted place. People saw them leaving and many came to know about it. They hastened there on foot from all the towns and arrived at the place before them. When he disembarked and saw the vast crowd, his heart was moved with pity for them, for they were like sheep without a shepherd; and he began to teach them many things.

No comments: