God Bless Our Troops

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am still waiting for my molds and my glitter. The molds, I can wait for, but they are coming with a cutter that I ordered. I am really challenged when it comes to cutting my soap. The glitter is the real hold up because every new idea I have involves the glitter.
I wanted to try the Mardi Gras fragrance, though so I made a candle.  The yellow should be gold and the green should be darker, but it smells really, really good.

I put up another YouTube video showing some of the things I've been making



Now if only my glitter would come!!!



Word of the day:
Saturday of the Eighth week in Ordinary Time
Today the Church celebrates : Sts Adrian and Eubulus, Martyrs (+ 309)
Holy Gospel of Jesus Christ according to Saint Mark 11:27-33.


Jesus and his disciples returned once more to Jerusalem. As he was walking in the temple area, the chief priests, the scribes, and the elders approached him and said to him, "By what authority are you doing these things? Or who gave you this authority to do them?" Jesus said to them, "I shall ask you one question. Answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things. Was John's baptism of heavenly or of human origin? Answer me." They discussed this among themselves and said, "If we say, 'Of heavenly origin,' he will say, '(Then) why did you not believe him?' But shall we say, 'Of human origin'?"--they feared the crowd, for they all thought John really was a prophet. So they said to Jesus in reply, "We do not know." Then Jesus said to them, "Neither shall I tell you by what authority I do these things."

No comments: